Advanced technologies for the treatment of diabetes

The artificial pancreas bridges of diabetes technology that already exist: the insulin pump and the continuous glucose monitor (CGM). A large percentage of world population is affected by diabetes mellitus, out of which approximately 5-10% with type 1 diabetes while the remaining 90% with type 2 diabetes. Insulin administration is essential for the patients of type 2.

Present insulin delivery systems are available as transdermal injections. Several approaches for insulin delivery are being pursued by pharmaceutical companies to reduce the pain, and hypoglycemic incidences associated with injections.



 


  • Informatics in the service of medicine; telemedicine, software and other technologies
  • New insulin delivery systems: Inhaled, transdermal, and implanted devices
  • Blood glucose monitoring: Glucose pumps and sensors
  • Insulin pumps and insulin infusion systems
  • Insulin secretion in vitro and exocytosis
  • Insulin Pens and novel Insulin delivery techniques
  • Acupuncture for diabetic complications
  • Glucose sensors (invasive and non-invasive)
  • Closed-loop system and algorithm

Related Conference of Advanced technologies for the treatment of diabetes

July 06-07, 2022

Annual Congress on Diabetes, Metabolism and Obesity

Sydney, Australia
July 20-21, 2022

5th International conference on Diabetic complications

Bangkok, Thailand
July 28-29, 2022

World Congress on Diabetes and Endocrinology

London, UK
August 08-09, 2022

31st World Diabetes & Heart Congress

Tokyo, Japan
August 22-23, 2022

Global Meeting on Diabetes and Nursing Care

Prague, Czech Republic
August 22-23, 2022

Global Summit on Endocrinology

Budapest, Hungary
August 22-23, 2022

European Endocrinology and Diabetes Congress

Budapest, Hungary
August 29-30, 2022

Annual Congress on Endocrinology & Disorders

Berlin, Germany
September 19-20, 2022

4th International Conference on Cell Metabolism

Amsterdam, Netherlands
September 19-20, 2022

18th International Conference on Diabetes & Care

Amsterdam, Netherlands
September 22-23, 2022

3rd World Summit on Diabetes

Rome, Italy
September 23-24, 2022

World Congress on Endocrine and Diabetes

Rome, Italy
September 26-27, 2022

6th Annual Conference on Diabetes and Endocrinology

Amsterdam, Netherlands
September 27-28, 2022

2nd Annual Summit on Diabetes and Endocrinology

Rome, Italy
September 28-29, 2022

16th European Diabetes and Endocrinology Congress

Rome, Italy
October 14-15, 2022

2nd Global congress on Endocrinology and Gynecology

Sydney, Australia
October 28-29, 2022

3rd Asia Pacific Diabetes and Endocrinology Congress

Singapore City, Singapore
November 09-10, 2022

2nd International Congress and Expo on Diabetic Care

Bangkok, Thailand
November 16-17, 2022

World congress and Expo on Diabetes

Manila, Philippines
November 22-23, 2022

18th World Congress on Endocrinology & Diabetes

Amsterdam, Netherlands
November 28-29, 2022

International Conference on Diabetes & Heart Diseases

Yokohama, Japan
November 28-29, 2022

14th World Congress on Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders

Sydney, Australia
December 08-09, 2022

5th Global Meeting on Diabetes and Endocrinology

Rome, Italy
February 22-23, 2023

32nd European Diabetes Congress

Madrid, Aland Islands
May 15-16, 2023

4th Global summit on Diabetes and Endocrinology

Madrid, Spain

Advanced technologies for the treatment of diabetes Conference Speakers

Recommended Sessions

Related Journals

Are you interested in